Acidity happens when the stomach generates more than required acid, resulting in complication in a person’s body
What does Acidity mean?
This medical condition happens when more than required acid is produced by the gastric glands in the stomach. This excess acid advances from the stomach to reach the food pipe and the patient feels a deep burning sensation in the chest.
Our stomach contains gastric glands that produce acid that is necessary for a proper digestion of everything we eat. When the limit of this acid exceeds than what is needed, the condition of acidity occurs. Homeopathy doctors for acidity focus on removing the root cause of this acidity rising and treat the patients permanently.
What Causes Acidity?
Mostly, it’s the poor eating and lifestyle choices that cause acidity:
- Binge consumption of alcohol and junk food
- Fatty, spicy, and non-vegetarian food
- Women nearing menopause
- Caffeine and tobacco consumption
- Some medicines like antibiotics, aspirin
- Mental conditions like stress and depression
- Stomach disorders like peptic ulcer and GERD
Indians mostly experience this condition due their over-consumption habits of spicy, oily, and fast food.
What are the Symptoms?
The patient having acidity or acid reflux may notice some or all of these symptoms:
- Burning sensation in the stomach, throat, and chest
- Belching and difficulty in swallowing food
- Sour taste in the mouth for long time
Homeopathy Treatment for Acidity
Homeopathic treatment for acidity brings a permanent cure by using highly-diluted substances from plants, animals, and minerals. Homeopathic medicines for acidity are extremely helpful in curing the condition in its both acute and chronic state. You can bring your normal state back easily within days. Homeopathic treatment for acidity strengthens sphincter between stomach and oesophagus, so that the acid is generated in limits and doesn’t flow up to the food pipe.